Well let's see, after this I'm probably either going to be hailed as a god or sued by her family. Either way, I hate Hannah Bond with a passion. This story is a couple months old, so must everyone knows it by now. However, for those of you who have the fortune of not knowing who she is I'll tell you. She was a 13-year old girl who "tragically" killed herself by hanging. She was a member of some bullshit-oh I'm sorry, HORRENDOUS, EMO SUICIDE CULT. They apparently wanted to kill themselves to join the "Black Parade".
Dumb bitch.
Although, I should thank her, for offing herself she's effectively removed herself from the gene pool. But, now it's time to break this down.
Firstly, they couldn't be an Emo cult, because Emo's a genre, a DEAD genre. I'll have another rant about this shortly. Next, she's a fucking twit to think suicide is "glamorous", yes, GLAMOROUS. Oh Christ, yes! Killing ourselves is OBVIOUSLY the next Louis Fucking Vuitton. Also, The Black Parade? What. The. Fuck. Gerard stated that that is only his IDEA of how death could come to someone, and when the fuck did he ever say kill yourself?! He promotes ANTI-suicide for Christ's sake! He wrote a goddamn song about NOT killing yourself!
Okay, moving on to the next point of why she's a dumbass failure at life (and probably death too, BAHAHAHAHA). Her actions caused a shit-storm to surround both the genre, NOT TERM, Emo as well as the band My Chemical Romance. Now, I personally hate her for this as one, Emo is DEAD and two, MCR gets enough shit tossed at them without some an hero killing themselves and quoting their CD's name. Way to go, you HURT the band you liked Hannah.
Now, some of you are going to hate me for this and say I'm shallow, that's fucking FINE BY ME. But you know what? Besides all the stuff I've said, there's another reason she's a bitch.
Hannah Bond was a selfish cunt.
She had no reason to be depressed as far as we're told, she was a 13-year old girl with a loving family, and she KILLS HERSELF BECAUSE SHE THINKS ITS GLAMOROUS?! If she had a disorder, I could understand, if she's had a shitty life, I could understand. But not some bitch who took her life and did nothing but hurt other people by doing so. The band she liked, her friends and her family. Her mom and dad, losing their daughter after only 13 years, and why? Because she was a moron.
Fuck you Hannah Bond, you shouldn't have been born.
1 comment:
1. The term is "become an hero". NOT "an hero killed herself". LURK MOAR
2. If emo is dead, why is it obvious you are BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWing over this shit. Hell, your name is fullblood and the domain is gocry. Way to be a hypocrite.
Post a Comment