Today absolutely disgusted me, I couldn't go 2 fucking feet in my school without some asshole complaining about the "Socialist Nigger" or "Communist Darkie". Sure there were jokes that everyone made, I made a couple of them, but the sheer amount of legitimate racism today offended me. Not even just the Rich White fucks who complain about Obama's race and plan, but the black kids who seem to think this country will get better because he's black. He's black, we fucking get it, why not pay attention to his political party, intelligence, manner of speaking or SOMETHING other than the fact that his skin pigmentation is darker than most kids in Westchester, that's for everyone in the school. I was about ready to kill the next person that said "Might as well embrace Mother Russia now..." or "WE IN DA HOUSE BITCHES!". I shit you not I heard people say that in complete seriousness. I don't give a fuck that Obama's black because in the broad view, it's pathetic we're that excited about that. Sure it's great we broke through those social barriers, but it took 44 presidents and more than a century after racism ended to just get to the point where it's "acceptable". I understand it's still an important milestone, but FUCKING COME ON.
I didn't root for Obama for any racial equality bullshit, I supported him because nobody wants a clone of bush who apparently isn't him despite having the same fundamental policies and because there was no way in hell I'd want Sarah Palin anywhere near the office. And because he isn't immature, picking at the tiniest of details like McCain who decided he'd focus on tire air maintenance in the entirety of Obama's energy plan, he sees that our "tried and true" methods will not work longterm, and he has the balls to admit that he may not completely succeed. Admitting fallibility is something only true intelligent people can do.
His race has NOTHING to do with his future success or failure, so shut the fuck up you assholes, and shut the fuck up the entire goddamned United States. You all make me sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment